Selamat Datang di Uchavision Semoga Bermanfaat | Pasang Iklan Baris Gratis

Friday, February 14, 2014

PRINCIPLES OF LANGUAGE ASSESSMENT

My Zipper
Have you ever had a foolish moment? It gave us a very shameful and unforgettable moment in our life. Everyone must have bad experiences. It is an embarrassing event, but we could not run away from it.
At that time I was commanding the ranks of scout’s member of MAN Tegalrejo especially in scouting extracurricular. I was in front of them giving command to prepare the lesson. I guided them eagerly.
While I was commanding in front of them, I was not aware about my trousers’ zipper . I did not know why they laughed at me and at the same time they looked at my trousers.
A boy came and informed me that my zipper was opened. They laughed again louder and louder. Obviously, they saw my pink briefs and there was a small bump in the center of it. But I did not care although I was very ashamed. I did not know where my face would be placed.
Lucky me, there was a student who told me about it. They had noticed it since 15 minutes ago. I turned back spontaneously and I closed my zipper quickly. I asked one of the teachers to change my duty.

Anda Mungkin Menyukai:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

> Berkomentar yang bijak ya sob.
> No Sara
> Ane berhak menghapus pesan yang gak masuk akal

Cek Resi Kiriman Anda