Selamat Datang di Uchavision Semoga Bermanfaat | Pasang Iklan Baris Gratis

Monday, June 11, 2012

Contoh Cover Letter Odesk untuk Logo Design

Saya akan memberikan sebuah contoh dimana dalam freelance odesk diperlukan cover letter. Jadi saya akan mencoba memberikan sample dari cover letter tersebut.

Langsung Ajah


Dear Hiring Manager,

Today I have discovered this job in oDesk, and I’m very considering your job including these abilities. I have excellent encounter in graphics designing, logo designing and banner designing. I have excellent command over Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, and other related applications. I believe my abilities would be perfect for you. I can finish this job within the necessary time frame.

“Moving ahead, I can commit 30 hours/week for your job, and my everyday time are flexible. I’m very energized to provide my solutions for your job. You can get in touch with me immediately to talk about this place further.”

I am mostly on Yahoo or Skype. We can talk about there in a fast way, if you are fascinated.

Regards,
Muchamad Priyono

Sekian dulu terima kasih.

Anda Mungkin Menyukai:

1 comment:

  1. thanks lho uda berbagi...
    aku doain smoga sukses dpt job nya ya?

    eheeeh.... klo dpt sharing juga ke fgroup aku,....
    krna kita dsna team bs handle juga klo overloaded... :D

    ReplyDelete

> Berkomentar yang bijak ya sob.
> No Sara
> Ane berhak menghapus pesan yang gak masuk akal

Cek Resi Kiriman Anda